Airthings Radon Detector
The Airthings Radon Detector combines ease of use with high performance and is a battery-operated digital radon detector. With real-time radon testing, you can know your radon levels without waiting and paying lab fees. Using the LCD screen on this digital radon detector, you can take a reading of the radon levels and see the average daily, weekly, and long-term levels. Internally, the detector uses advanced technology normally associated with commercial detectors, powered by three standard AAA batteries. The internal components have been carefully protected and made of high quality, allowing advanced signal analysis algorithms to be used.
By adapting quickly to its environment, this radon monitor eliminates external inaccuracies and obtains the highest level of accuracy possible. good working condition, there is no need to calibrate it annually. As the #1 cause of lung cancer in non-smokers, radon is one of the most important components of our indoor air quality. If you want to know if you are exposed to radon, you must measure it every day. Radon detectors are essential for every home. By using the data, you can prevent radon gas from causing harm to your home and loved ones.
- QUICK RESULTS: receive your first radon measurement within 24 hours, most accurate after 7 days.
- CONTINUOUS & LONG-TERM MONITORING: Monitor for cancer-causing radon gas. Long-term monitoring is necessary as radon levels fluctuate daily.
- ACCURATE: unlike a charcoal test, our detectors are unaffected by electromagnetic interference and dust, perform optimally in humidity less than 85%, and can be reset and reused infinitely.
- NO LAB FEES: Because this monitor is continuously monitoring accessible in real-time, you will never pay a lab fee to access your radon levels data.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: the internal architecture of the Airthings digital radon detector comes from advanced technology normally reserved for commercial-type detectors.
- EASY TO UNDERSTAND: LCD screen displays the average daily, weekly and long term concentrations.
- LOW MAINTENANCE: 3 AAA batteries will provide you will approximately 2 years of peace of mind.
- FIRST OF ITS KIND: The first battery-operated, digital radon detector. Monitor your home without the need for an outlet.
- WHERE YOU SHOULD MEASURE: Radon is a naturally occurring gas that is emitted from the ground. Measure the lowest floor in your home to know your risk.
- States with medium- to high-risk radon levels: AL, AR, CA, CO, CN, DE, GA, ID, IL IN, IA, KS, KY, ME, MA, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WV, WI, WY, Washington DC
- WHAT YOU GET: Airthings Digital Radon Detector, 3 AAA batteries, Quick Start Guide, Airthings Support & optional and (free) extended warranty to increase your standard product warranty to five years.
California residents see Prop 65 WARNINGS