EnviroKlenz Air System Plus
The EnviroKlenz® Air System Plus safely and effectively combines advanced chemistry technology, germicidal UVC, and HEPA filtration to capture and destroy airborne toxic and noxious gases, particulates, allergens, bacteria, viruses and other allergy triggers.
- USA Made
- 5-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Free Shipping within the United States
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee
- Affordable Replacement Costs with Auto-Refill Program
The EnviroKlenz® Air System Plus is the premier air-purifying solution. It includes the same innovation as the original EnviroKlenz Air System but has the added feature of UVC bulbs to provide additional germicidal irradiation and internal system cleaning. The key features include:
- EnviroKlenz® Air Cartridge- uses the military-grade EnviroKlenz Technology to remove and destroy toxic and noxious odors, chemicals, and pathogens.
- The EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge has been independently tested and proven to remove 99.9% of viruses (tested virus was 0.025 microns) and bacteria (gram-positive and gram-negative)
- HEPA filter- captures harmful dust, particulate, allergens, pet dander, microorganisms, and more.
- Four-speed blower- offers the quietest and most efficient airflow on the market. The low speeds allow for near-silent operation. Medium and high-speed settings provide maximum air efficiency at noise levels suitable for residential and commercial use.
- UV-C lamps- (2) 9w bulbs provide additional germicidal irradiation and internal cleaning of the system.
- Indicator lights- inform you when individual UV-C lamps need to be replaced.
*This product is Listed to applicable standards and requirements by UL.
CFM- 85, 150, 200, 250
Cost to Operate/Energy Consumption- ≈ $10/month on average
Room Size– Treats Up To 1000 Square feet
Dimensions: Height: 22″: x Width: 15.5” x Depth: 15”
Whisper Mode- 54 DB
Low- 56 DB
Medium- 59 DB
High- 62 DB
EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge is effective against toxic or noxious odors and chemicals through our proprietary “Adsorptive Neutralization” process. The EnviroKlenz Air Cartridge is designed to last 6 months, ensuring that the unit operates at peak odor removal efficiency at all times. This makes this model one of the best air purifiers for mold and mildew management on the market.
The EnviroKlenz UV systems are equipped with a true medical-grade HEPA filter. The HEPA filters 99.97% of particles. The filter has a life expectancy of 2 years.
Third Party Microbiological Testing:
The testing was conducted in a 1008 cubic foot biological environmental chamber. The pathogen was disseminated via a collision nebulizer. The EnviroKlenz® Air System Plus was turned on and allowed to operate for 2 hours and then the pathogen was collected and evaluated for viability via appropriate growth media and incubation period. The process also conducted without the EnviroKlenz® Air System Plus in the chamber to provide the natural decay of the pathogen. The reduction rates reported can be found above. *Testing performed and validated by Intertek, a third party, Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Read Full Testing Report
The testing was conducted in a 1008 cubic foot test chamber. H2S was injected and allowed to circulate for 30 minutes before the first reading was taken. The EnviroKlenz® Air System Plus was turned onto the highest setting and decreased the concentration to 0.4ppm in 2 hours. and to .04ppm in 4 hours. Read Full Testing Report
EnviroKlenz® Air System vs. Nitrogen Compound (Ammonia)
Ammonia has a very potent odor and is considered to be hazardous. It is a pollutant that is commonly found in household cleaning products. EnviroKlenz® has similar results against related chemicals, including amines which are derivatives of ammonia and common air quality pollutants.
EnviroKlenz® Air System vs. Formaldehyde (Common Indoor Air Pollutant)
Formaldehyde can off-gas from varnishes and paints and is one of many compounds found in cigarette smoke. It is often found in manufactured products, synthetic materials, and building products such as pressed materials. EnviroKlenz® has similar results against a variety of volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
There are no reviews yet.