Phase Scientific Indicaid® COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test (Box of 25)
The INDICAID COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test is a lateral flow immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-CoV-2 in direct anterior nasal swab specimens from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare provider within the first five (5) days of symptom onset. Results are for the identification of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen.
- Lowest cost per test on the market
- Reliable results in 20 minutes
- Simple nasal specimen collection
- Qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 antigens
- All-in-one package, including collection swabs
- 25 tests per box
Exp. date: 03/23 (FDA extended for additional 9 months)
Extended exp. date: 12/23
Currently best price anywhere!
Out of stock
INDICAID® is a fast, reliable, and affordable Professional COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test for use by laboratories, pharmacies, urgent care clinics, nursing homes, hospitals, businesses/employers, schools, sports, events, and more, that have a CLIA certified technician to administer and/or supervise the tests.
- The INDICAID COVID-19 Antigen Test is a lateral flow immunoassay intended for the qualitative detection of nucleocapsid protein antigen from SARS-coV-2 indirect anterior nasal swab specimens from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19.
- For use with direct anterior nasal and nasopharyngeal swab specimens, non-invasive test procedures
- Rapid results within 20 minutes
- Detect SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen
- Effective in Detecting Omicron Variant (B.1.1.529) and specific variants of new coronavirus.*
- Accuracy: Sensitivity 88.9%; Specificity 96.8%; Overall accuracy 95.6%
- Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers… View/Download Here
- For additional information, view our Resource/Download page.
*Detectable variants include Alpha (B.1.1.7), Beta (B.1.351), Gamma (P.1), Delta (B.1.617.2), Delta Plus (AY.1 and AY.2) and Omicron (B.1.1.529)
NOTE: Expiration Date: If you receive a box that has an expiration date that has passed, please do not be concerned. The FDA has granted an extended expiration life by 6-9 months from the expiration date printed on the back of the box for these tests.
Read the FDA EUA Expiration Extension Update Document.
The shelf-life for all lots of INDICAID with initial prefix 21SXXXX ND LOTS 22S0001 – 22S0100 may be extended by (6) months from the expiration dating printed on the product packaging.
Review the Memo Discussing Specific Impacted INDICAID PoC Lot Numbers.
Ellie M.(verified owner)
The customer service was really helpful when I needed to change my order.
Ella P.(verified owner)
The package arrived so quickly, I was pleasantly surprised.
Skylar T.(verified owner)
The shipping was really quick, I got the product the next day.
Frank G.(verified owner)
Support team was great to deal with.
Isabelle Q.(verified owner)
The shipping was faster than I’ve ever seen.
Dennis H.(verified owner)
The delivery was so fast, I was able to use the product right away.
Savannah C.(verified owner)
Solid and reliable product.
Hailey I.(verified owner)
The customer service team was really kind and helpful.
Jack F.(verified owner)
The customer service was really friendly when I called.
Nicholas Y.(verified owner)
Support team was very patient.
Evelyn U.(verified owner)
The shipping was so quick, I was pleasantly surprised.
Jack F.(verified owner)
The product looks and works great, clearly high-quality.