NOVA 200 Copper Antibacterial Gloves
These copper-infused gloves will help prevent the spread of bacteria thanks to the antimicrobial properties which continuously reduce bacterial contamination. Copper is able to kill >99.9% of bacteria within 2 hours of contact and remains effective in killing >99.9% of bacteria.
- Light Wear
- Smartphone Touchable
- Anti Bacterial
- Anti Microbial
- Good ventilation
Copper (Cu+) Anti-Bacterial Glove NOVA 200 (Non-Slip Embossing)
- This product is made of Copper ion fiber and copper which are effective against various bacteria and microorganisms in order to effectively prevent cross-contamination.
- As a result of the antibacterial test by the FITI Test Research Institute, it was confirmed that 99.9% of bacteria was avoided when wearing these copper gloves.
- Chemical antimicrobials are resistant to micro-organisms (bacteria), but not on Copper.
- Permanent antibacterial, antimicrobial and anti-odor material.
- Smartphone touch fingertips for easy device usage.
- Microcurrent gloves which has an electromagnetic wave blocking feature.
- Due to its breathability, sweat is highly unlikely even after extensive use.
- Gloves’ life expectancy may vary depending on the environment of use.
- Antibacterial function is maintained even after continuous use.
- The smartphone touch fingertips are best used when there are no foreign substances (such as dust) on the gloves; however, this problem can be solved by washing.
- Machine wash is not recommended. Light hand wash is recommended.
- Do not dry with heat.
- If there is a tear or a damage to the gloves, please stop using it.
- Due to the nature of the fibers during washing, shrinkage may occur at about 1cm. This will not affect the original antibacterial function and the smartphone touch function.
- Product Name: Copper Antibacterial Gloves NOVA 200
- Material quality: Copper, Nylon
- Country of origin: Republic of Korea
Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large