Temtop Airing-1000 Air Quality Monitor PM2.5 Detector
Now anyone can easily test the air quality in almost any environment using this state-of-the-art air quality monitoring device which includes:
- Built-in high-capacity battery. LCD display screen shows the testing results.
- Suitable to use at home, office, in the car, outdoors and other environments.
- An ideal multi-function testing tool to monitor the air quality and safeguard health.
- Compact and lightweight design makes it comfortable to carry. Detection time is quick and accurate.
- Easy to operate with simple system settings through 2 function buttons. Built-in large capacity lithium battery with long stand by time which can be charged by USB cable!
PM2.5 Air Quality Monitor Temtop Airing-1000
The sensor for detecting PM2.5 and PM10 concentration uses laser testing principle, so try to prevent batting, hair, etc. from entering the detector to make sure the accuracy of test data. Avoid using the detector in a humid environment to make sure the accuracy of test data. The detector is a precision instrument. Please do not bump, strike or drop it.
Temperature range: 0~50 °C
Humidity range: 10~90 %
Atmospheric pressure: 1 standard atmospheric pressure
Measuring range and resolution
PM2.5: 0-999 ug/m³,resolution: 0.1 ug/m³, PM10: 0-999 ug/m³,resolution: 0.1 ug/m³
Temperature: 0-50 °C, resolution: 0.1 °C, Humidity: 10-90 %, resolution: 0.1 %
1. Real time PM2.5 concentration of current environment, unit: ug/m³
2. Real time PM10 concentration of current environment, unit: ug/m³
3. Power indication: current battery level
4. PM2.5 bar chart: the average PM2.5 concentration within 10 minutes
5. Temperature: unit: ℃
6. Humidity: unit: %
Health Parameters Guide
PM2.5 USA Standard
Good: PM2.5 < 35 ug/m³
Moderate: 35 ≤ PM2.5 ≤ 200 ug/m³
Hazardous: PM2.5 > 200 ug/m³
Good-Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk.
Moderate-Air quality is acceptable; however, for some pollutants, there may be a moderate health concern for a very small number of people who are unusually sensitive to air pollution.
Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups-Members of sensitive groups may experience health effects. The general public is not likely to be affected.
Unhealthy-Everyone may begin to experience health effects; members of sensitive groups may experience more serious health effects.
Very Unhealthy-Health alert: everyone may experience more serious health effects.
Hazardous-Health warnings of emergency conditions. The entire population is more likely to be affected.
Particulate Matter (PM2.5 & PM10 & Other Particles)
Particle pollution that existed in all types of combustion, including motor vehicles, power plants, residential wood burning, forest fires, agricultural burning and some industrial processes. They can only be seen with an electron microscope and most smaller particles can get into lungs and cause serious potential health problems, while Temtop will shine a light so you can nip the threat in the bud.
Particle pollution includes:
- PM10: inhalable particles, with diameters that are generally 10 micrometers and smaller; and
- PM2.5: fine inhalable particles, with diameters that are generally 2.5 micrometers and smaller.
How small are 2.5 micrometers? Think about a single hair from your head. The average human hair is about 70 micrometers in diameter – making it 30 times larger than the largest fine particle.
The sensor for detecting PM2.5 and PM10 concentration uses laser testing principle, so try to prevent particles, hair, etc. entering the detector to make sure the accuracy of test data.
Avoid using the detector in humid environment to make sure the accuracy of test data.
The detector is a precision instrument. Please do not bump, strike or drop it.