Each machine comes with either 15 UVC tubes or 13 UVC Tubes + 2 Ozone tubes depending on your preference. Ozone is recommended for optimal disinfection but requires extra precautions to be taken. No animals or humans should be present while machine is operating and until at least several hours after operation have passed.
The Neutralizer has the following certificates: FCC, CE, RoHs, EPA, ULC
Effective area: 1600sqft
Input power: 1300W-1600W
Rated power: 1.6KW
Antibacterial rate: 90%-100%
UV Wavelength: 253.7nm
Dimensions: 46in x 13.39in x 55.5in
Input voltage: 90-264V or 200-240V
- Do not have people, animals and plants present in the disinfection area when ultraviolet lamp is operating.
- Do not enter the room until 40-60 minutes after disinfection if using Ozone.
- Do not touch the lamp immediately after it switches off.
- Do not expose food to ultraviolet light.
- Do not expose valuables such as silk and leather products as well as paintings.
- Do not expose fabrics to ultraviolet light. Some fabrics may fade.
- Do not expose cosmetics and skin care products to ultraviolet light.