31% off!

Vital Oxide Disinfectant Hospital-Grade (1G)

$62.50$89.99

Kills 99.999% of Viruses including SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19)

Vital Oxide, is an EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold killer and odor eliminator. Not irritating to the skin. Ready-to-use formula designed to be gentle to users but tough on viruses and bacteria, NSF certified.

Size: 1 gallon container.

GP-VitalOxide_1G

Description

Vital Oxide has been approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).

VITAL OXIDE (EPA # 8.644-292.0) is an EPA-registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mold and mildew killer, and odor eliminator. With its ready-to-use formula designed to be gentle to users but tough on germs, Vital Oxide is non-irritating to skin, non-corrosive to most treated articles, NSF-certified (no rinse required) for food-contact surfaces, and listed as a category IV (lowest approved category) pesticide with the EPA.

 Vital Oxide is proven to work on all surfaces!

  • Hospitals and health care facilities
  • Medical and science research labs
  • Restaurants, cafeterias, food service facilities
  • Cruise ships, hotels, hospitality services
  • Schools, universities, educational facilities
  • Jails, prisons, correctional institutions
  • Government and public service offices

Vital Oxide ingredients

Vital Oxide Features:

  • Full strength and ready to use
  • Two dilution options for sanitizing
  • EPA-registered hospital disinfectant with lowest toxicity category—gentle enough for daily disinfecting and sanitizing
  • NSF-registered “no rinse on food-contact surfaces” sanitizer
  • Certified by the Carpet & Rug Institute for pet stains and odor
  • Effective disinfectant that kills 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, including H1N1; MRSA; Norovirus; HIV; Legionella; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Hepatitis A, B, and C; Ebola virus; and others (see testing summary)
  • Effective fungicide
  • Effective mildew and mold remover—kills mold spores and prevents mold regrowth on tile and other materials up to seven months
  • Excellent for water damage and mold removal services
  • Heavy duty odor eliminator—gets rid of bad odors by attacking the source of the problem, not by masking
  • Eliminates allergens in homes and other environments
  • Eliminates mold, mildew, and odor in HVAC systems and air ducts
  • Sanitizes 99.999% of food contact surfaces with no rinse required
  • Carpet and rug sanitizer
  • Soft-surface sanitizer
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • pH balance of 8-9
  • No volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
  • No harsh chemicals, non-irritating to skin, no nauseous fumes
  • No personal protection equipment needed

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Vital Oxide Disinfectant Hospital-Grade (1G)”

Your email address will not be published.

Unlock VIP DealsSave up to 70% with exclusive VIP offers!

Get exclusive deal alerts by signing up to our VIP list.