Waykar Commercial Dehumidifier 180 Pints with Pump
Tackle high moisture areas up to 7000 Sq. Ft with Waykar’s commercial dehumidifier, designed to extract up to 180 pints of moisture daily under specific conditions. Not only perfect for scientific research, commodity storage, and underground projects, this dehumidifier boasts a rapid airflow rate of 380 CFM, making it ideal for water damage restoration and other humidity-critical jobs. Mobility is a breeze thanks to large semi-pneumatic wheels and a sturdy handle. For added convenience, an internal condensate pump ensures automatic drainage, and Waykar’s exceptional customer support guarantees satisfaction, offering a 30-day money-back guarantee, 1 year warranty and up to 2 years of extended warranty.
- Removal of 180 PPD at saturation condition (95°F, 90%RH), fit for any cellar, warehouse, water damage, etc. up to 7,000 sq.ft.
- Heavy-duty Condensate Pump – Automatic drainage without hassle.
- Integrated humidistat – Continuously keep the environment dry to reduce the growth of bacteria and mold.
- It’s the best choice for emergency after-flood restoration tasks.
Powerful & High-efficiency Commercial Dehumidifier
Removing Up to 180 Pints water from the air per day (Please note: under the condition of 95°F, 90%RH, the max Humidity will be up to 180 pints), Waykar heavy-duty commercial dehumidifier is ideal for large space up to 8000 Sq.Ft. With a powerful compressor and an efficient fan system that removes moisture from the air at a high speed of 350 CFM.
- Humidity Auto Control: Simply adjust to your ideal moisture setting: it will smartly sense room humidity and control dehumidification to maintain pre-set humidity levels.
- Power off & Auto Restart: Restarts automatically and comes back to the previous setting after the power available again.
- 24-Hr Timer Setting: 24-hour Timer Setting for preset operation and superior energy efficiency.
- Auto Restart: Restart with the previous function setting automatically when the power resumes.
- Auto Defrost: When the frost builds up on the evaporator coils, the compressor will cycle off and the fan will continue to run until the frost disappears.
- Auto Drainage: Internal pump make it easy to drain the condensate out via 9.84 Ft. drain hose
Automatic Effortless Drainage with Built-in Pump
Manual Drainage– You could just pull out the rubber plug at the bottom of the machine after removing the power plug to drain out the water or remaining sewage
Washable & Reusable Filter for Easy Maintenance
Wide Range of Application for Commercial & Industrial Need
Moisture Removal (95°F, 90%): 180 pints / day
Practical Room Size: 7,000 Sq. Ft
Air Flow Capacity: 350 CFM
Residential Use: Warehouse, Water Damage Restoration
Operating Temp. Range: 41-100 °F
Internal Condensate Pump: Yes
Continuous Drain Capable: Yes
Drain Hose Included: Yes
Drain Hose Length: 9.84 ft.
Clean Reminder: Yes
Automatic Defrost: Yes
Safety Certifications: ETL
Power Source: 120V / 60Hz
Dimensions (L x W x H): 19.69*21.26*32.68 inches
Weight: 90.39 lbs
View USER MANUAL